To apply to the MS in Nutritional Sciences, you need to complete an online application on the DSU Graduate School website. Additionally, applicants must submit the application package listed below by July 15. International students must apply by June 30, 2023.
The application package must include the following information:
- Personal statement delineating the student’s professional goals and reasons for seeking an MS in Nutritional Sciences.
- Completed course work (Please complete the Prerequisite Courses for Admission form below)
- Official transcripts from all universities where coursework was completed.
- Résumé detailing education, research, work and/or volunteer experience, honors/awards, and leadership experience.
- Two reference letters (see form below). One should be from a professor in your core or science courses.
After review of the application, the applicant will be formally interviewed by the program director and/or department chair as needed. The purpose of the interview is to determine the applicant’s communication skills, professionalism, maturity, and ability to complete the rigorous program successfully.