Yanfeng Yue, PhD
yyue [at] desu.edu
PhD.: Peking University, 2008
M.S.: Qufu Normal University, 2004
B.S.: Jining College, 1998
- Nanoporous polymer sorbents for organic pollutant adsorption.
- Mesoporous adsorbents for heavy metal ion adsorption.
- High surface area microporous carbon fiber based supercapacitors.
Brief, Non-technical Description of Research
Functional nanoporous materials and their applications in catalysis, energy storage and environmental remediation
Selected Recent Publications (from 55 publications)
- Elizabeth G. Michaelis, Douglas Austin, Renfeng Nie and Yanfeng Yue, “High surface area biocarbon monoliths for methane storage”, Green Energy & Environment, 2022, doi.org/10.1016/j.gee.2022.07.005.
- Haitao Hu, Yuexing Zhang, Kaitlin A. Robinson, Yanfeng Yue and Renfeng Nie, “B,F Co-doped Carbocatalysts with Dual-Active-Sites for Acceptorless Dehydrogenation of N-Heterocycles under Room Temperature”, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental., 2022, 316, 121595.
- Hui-ping Zhang, Le-le Gong, Meng-jia Yin, Xiao-hong Xiong, Qing-yun Zhang, Xue-feng Feng, Feng Luo, Jared B. Carney and Yanfeng Yue, “Efficient Organic Iodide Capture by a Mesoporous Bimetallic-Organic Framework”, Cell Rep. Phys. Sci., 2022, 3, 100830.
- Kaiwen Xue, Yechen Si, Shuya Xie, Jingxuan Yang, Yan Mo, Baojun Long, Wen Wei, Peiyu Cao, Huixian Wei, Hongyu Guan, Elizabeth G. Michaelis, George Guo, Yanfeng Yue and Changsheng Shan, “Free-Standing N-Doped Porous Carbon Fiber Membrane Derived from Zn–MOF-74: Synthesis and Application as Anode for Sodium-Ion Battery with an Excellent Performance”, Front. Chem., 2021, 9, 647545.
- Huizhen Li, Jiaxin Kang, Shujun Li, Ai-Ju Zhou, Dongxue Han, Hong-Yu Guan, Douglas Austin Jr and Yanfeng Yue, “Syntheses, Formation Mechanisms and Structures of a Series of Linear Diborazanes”, CrystEngComm, 2021, 23, 404.
- Huizhen Li, Mingyue Ju, Jiaxin Kang, Ai-Ju Zhou, Hong-Yu Guan, Douglas Austin Jr and Yanfeng Yue, “Facile Cyclization of Sodium Aminodiboranate to Construct Boron-Nitrogen-Hydrogen Ring”, Dalton Trans., 2020, 49, 16662.
- Congying Xu, Junyu Lin, Dan Yan, Zhiyong Guo, Douglas J. Austin Jr, Hongbing Zhan, Atavia Kent and Yanfeng Yue, “Pd Nanoclusters Supported by Amine-Functionalized Covalent Organic Frameworks for Benzyl Alcohol Oxidation”, ACS Appl. Nano Mater., 2020, 3, 6416.
- Changsheng Shan, Xi Feng, JingxuanYang, Xu Yang, Hong-Yu Guan, Monica Argueta, Xing-Long Wu, Dao-Sheng Liu, Douglas J. Austin, Ping Nie and Yanfeng Yue, “Hierarchical Porous Carbon Pellicles: Electrospinning Synthesis and Applications as Anodes for Sodium-Ion Batteries with an Outstanding Performance”, Carbon, 2020, 157, 308.
- Ming Jin, Xuefeng Qian, Junkuo Gao, Jihua Chen, Dale K. Hensley, Hoi Chun Ho, Rebecca J. Percoco, Christopher M. Ritzi and Yanfeng Yue, “Solvent-Free Synthesis of CuO/HKUST-1 Composite and Its Photocatalytic Application”, Inorg. Chem., 2019, 58, 8332.
- Changsheng Shan, Yong Wang, Shuya Xie, Hong-Yu Guan, Monica Argueta and Yanfeng Yue, “Free-standing Nitrogen-doped Graphene-carbon Nanofiberic Composite Mats: Electrospinning Synthesis and Application as Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Battery”, J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 2019, 94, 3793.
- Yanfeng Yue, Hadi Arman, Zachary J. Tonzetich and Banglin Chen, “Air-Free Synthesis of a Ferrous Metal-Organic Framework Featuring HKUST-1 Structure and its Mössbauer Spectrum”, Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem., 2019, 645, 797.
- Hong-Yu Guan, Robert J. LeBlanc, Shu-Ya Xie, and Yanfeng Yue, “Recent Progress in the Syntheses of Mesoporous Metal–Organic Framework Materials”, Coord. Chem. Rev., 2018, 369, 76
Recent Courses Taught
Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Structural Inorganic Chemistry