Yanfeng Yue, PhD
yyue [at] desu.edu
PhD.: Peking University, 2008
M.S.: Qufu Normal University, 2004
B.S.: Jining College, 1998
- Nanoporous polymer sorbents for organic pollutant adsorption.
- Mesoporous adsorbents for heavy metal ion adsorption.
- High surface area microporous carbon fiber based supercapacitors.
Brief, Non-technical Description of Research
Functional nanoporous materials and their applications in catalysis, energy storage and environmental remediation
Selected Recent Publications
- Congying Xu, Junyu Lin, Dan Yan, Zhiyong Guo, Douglas J. Austin Jr, Hongbing Zhan, Atavia Kent, and Yanfeng Yue, “Pd Nanoclusters Supported by Amine-Functionalized Covalent Organic Frameworks for Benzyl Alcohol Oxidation”, ACS Appl. Nano Mater., DOI: 10.1021/acsanm.0c00884.
- Changsheng Shan, Xi Feng, JingxuanYang, XuYang, Hong-Yu Guan, Monica Argueta, Xing-Long Wu, Dao-Sheng Liu, Douglas J. Austin, Ping Nie, and Yanfeng Yue, “Hierarchical Porous Carbon Pellicles: Electrospinning Synthesis and Applications as Anodes for Sodium-Ion Batteries with an Outstanding Performance”, Carbon, 2020, 157, 308.
- Ming Jin, Xuefeng Qian, Junkuo Gao, Jihua Chen, Dale K. Hensley, Hoi Chun Ho, Rebecca J. Percoco, Christopher M. Ritzi, and Yanfeng Yue, “Solvent-free synthesis of CuO/HKUST-1 composite and its photocatalytic application”, Inorg. Chem., 2019, 58, 8332.
- Hong-Yu Guan, Robert J. LeBlanc, Shu-Ya Xie, and Yanfeng Yue, “Recent Progress in the Syntheses of Mesoporous Metal–Organic Framework Materials”, Coord. Chem. Rev., 2018, 369, 76.
Recent Courses Taught
Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Structural Inorganic Chemistry