Delaware INBRE Call for Proposals
Delaware INBRE aims to continue to provide Pilot Project awards to investigators in Delaware INBRE partnership institutions (including Delaware State University) within the focus areas of Cancer, Cardiovascular Health, and Neuroscience Research. Upon approval by NIH the funding cycle for this next generation of Delaware INBRE Pilot Projects is expected to begin in the Fall of 2019.
- Investigators will find step-by-step guidelines for submitting their application by:
- Following link: http://de-inbre.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/INBRE4-RFA-Final-2019.pdf.
- Or contacting DSU INBRE office: Dr. Hacene Boukari (hboukari [at] desu.edu; X6511) or Ms. Rohina Niamat (rniamat [at] desu.edu; X6668) to receive a pdf copy of the announcement.
- Pilot Project applications will be submitted by email as a single file in pdf format. The file should follow this naming convention: ApplicantLastName_ApplicantFirstName_INBRE.pdf (e.g. Smith_Jane_INBRE.pdf).
- Applications MUST be sent in pdf format to: info [at] de-inbre.org.
- Application Submission Deadline: May 15, 2019 at 11:59PM.
For additional information please contact Dr. Hacene Boukari (hboukari [at] desu.edu; X6511) or Ms. Rohina Niamat (rniamat [at] desu.edu; X6668).